Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact Celebrant Pandit Shankar Gautam for the pricing details.
He performs all types of puja, according to Hindu rituals such as Naming ceremony,
Annaprasan, Navagraha Shanti, Vastu Puja, Griha Pravesh, Bartabanda,
Wedding and wedding registrations, Newari Bel Bibhaha, Satyanarayan Puja,
Rudri Puja, Kaaj Kriya etc.
I provide a necessary list prior to the ceremonies. If there are some materials
that you are unable to organise, I will be able to arrange it myself.
Yes, prior bookings are preferred but can also be organised in short notice.
Bookings can be made via phone call, email, or messages.
Yes, I am available interstate. Few pujas can also be done online if needed.
– I attend to all the legal paperwork.
– I will guide you through the legal requirements as well as help you customize your ceremony according to your specific needs.
– I officiate your marriage
– Must be above 18 years of age
– Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM), (at least one month before the wedding day) In accordance with the Marriage Act 1961, a marriage cannot be officiated unless a notice of the intended marriage form is submitted to the authorised marriage celebrant a month before the wedding day.
- You must provide a copy of the original birth certificate or a valid passport
- Proof of identity showing your birth date and place of birth. Both these documents should be in the English
- Note: For all other documents, I will contact you prior to the wedding
– All documents are required to be in English under the Marriage Act 1961, and if not, an official translator will need to translate them.
– During such an emergency, I will seek the assistance of my celebrant friends, who will ensure that the ceremony runs smoothly. You do not need to worry.
– Feel free to email me at email@example.com or call 0430062837 with any questions you may have. I am more than happy to assist you.
We believe that religious rituals and ceremonies should be performed with respect, reverence, and authenticity. We are committed to upholding the traditions and customs of Hinduism, while also providing a personalized and compassionate approach to each and every service we perform.